It’s the 6th day of my 365 day Thanksgiving challenge. Last weekend there was a fatal car accident where a local teenager was killed. He was a passenger with a friend driving home from a state championship high school football game. It reminded me of the nights I’d go out with my friends in high school.
Day 6 – Thanks for making it through my teenage years. Whenever I read a story like the kid in the article reference above, I think back to when I was that age and all of the close calls my friends and I had. We were very lucky to get away with some of the shenanigans we pulled. Like most teenagers, we threw caution to the wind. Today I’m thankful for making it through those awkward and sometime reckless years.
- Thanks for the life I’ve had.
- Thanks for the hospitality of our favorite server.
- Thanks for freedom to practice my faith.
- Thanks for my wife’s understanding and support.
- Thanks for my health.
- Thanks for making it through my teenage years.