It’s the 7th day of my 365 day Thanksgiving challenge. I don’t recall what made me think about my mother today, but I was thinking about some of the life lessons she taught me. Work hard, do the right thing, never settle for less are a few of the many values she’s taught me.
Day 7 – Thanks for my mom. I realize we have a holiday to recognize our mothers, but I’m not going to wait until then to do so. She’s an important part of my life and today I will tell her that.
- Thanks for the life I’ve had.
- Thanks for the hospitality of our favorite server.
- Thanks for freedom to practice my faith.
- Thanks for my wife’s understanding and support.
- Thanks for my health.
- Thanks for making it through my teenage years.
- Thanks for my mom.